Today's Theme is Wellness :D Wed, Dec 05, 2018
**Scientifically proven ways to fortify your immune system**:
- What you eat matters! Add seasonal foods to your diet. 'Research suggests that our gastrointestinal system might be the center of immunity. That means that maintaining a healthy gut flora is key to strengthening our immune system and helping to prevent the sniffles.' (I copied this from mindbodygreen... it's just such a great point)
- It's normal for our bodies to want rest earlier and longer. Melatonin is produced during the dark hours and stops upon optic exposure to daylight. #EnvironmentalQues #RestYoSelf
- When possible, get adequate sun exposure during the day because it helps you sleep better at night. The sunshine helps calibrate your body's internal “circadian” clock. (:
- Some Vitamin C sources: Broccoli, Brussels sprouts, cauliflower, limes, lemons, oranges, tangerines, grapefruit, yummm.
- Laugh, connect, have fun! The holiday season can be a busy, chaotic and stressful time. Have fun and enjoy the rest of 2018 with the people who light up your life.