The Survival Belt comes one-size and will fit up to a 48" waist.
The strap is 1.5" wide and the buckle measures 1.96" x 3.75".
Before cutting your Survival Belt, please thoroughly read our warranty and return policy.
- Determine your waist size and add two inches. Since sizing varies across brands, we recommend cutting the strap two sizes larger than your waist size, and then reducing the length as necessary.
- Using a good, sturdy pair of scissors, cut the strap. Since sizing varies across brands, we recommend cutting the strap two sizes larger than your waist size, and then reducing the length as necessary.
- Attach the buckle by clamping the trap door down on the cut end of the strap. The teeth on trap door will secure the buckle to the strap.
- Try on your Survival Belt. If it is still too long for your liking, detach the buckle from the strap and cut again. Repeat until your Survival Belt hugs your waist just like you want.
- If you are having difficulty detaching the buckle from the unfinished, cut end of the strap, try using a dull object to pry open the trap door. Or grab one of our nifty Buckle Removal Tools!
Our Survival Belt is durably designed to last when used as intended,
however, in the rare case something does go wrong we offer a one year warranty on this product.
Any defects will be repaired or replaced at our discretion. This warranty does not cover abuse,
alteration, theft, loss or unreasonable use of your Survival Belt.
The Survival Belt has a guaranteed 45-day Return Policy.
Additionally, within the U.S. we offer free exchanges on all of our belts for any sizing issues that may be encountered,
including cutting a strap too short.
Keep out of the reach of children.
This product and accompanying accessories are not toys and may pose choking and strangulation hazards.
Never take this product to locations where weapons are prohibited (airports, municipal buildings, schools, etc.)
To avoid accidental injury:
- Never use the fire starter indoors or where fires are prohibited.
- Ensure that the knife blade is fully retracted before wearing the product.
- Never wear the product while the knife blade is extended.
- Take care when opening and closing the blade.
Improper use of the fire starter may cause injury.
Firmly hold the flashlight portion of the accessory.
Take care not to strike your finger, hand, or other body part with the blade when striking the flint
portion of the accessory.
Before purchasing The Survival Belt, each customer should check with their local city, county,
and state laws to determine the legality of our Survival Belt in their respective areas.
SlideBelts takes no responsibility for legal punishment or improper purchase or use of its products.
Note: Due to regulations, the Survival Belt is not available for purchase in the United Kingdom and Canada.