Keys to Happiness Sun, Feb 17, 2019
We all would love to be happy always. However, in the race of life, many things could keep us from being happy. We let stress to get us easily either at work or personal life. I came across these simple 8 keys to happiness which I thought could help someone who might go through a rough patch lately.
1. Keep your cool. If you are at ease you put others at ease.
2. View setbacks as an opportunity. They'll test you and push you to achieve more.
3. Participate in random acts of kindness. Giving kindness or simply offering thanks to others raises your feelings of wellbeing.
4. Surround yourself with people you love. Those who believe in you will only criticise when it's genuinely in your best interests.
5. Practise the art of forgiveness. Whether that is forgiving yourself or someone else. Forgiveness is the key to freedom and happiness.
6. Silence is your friend. Sitting on your own in complete silence is the best way to calm and quieten the mind. Practise meditation.
7. Strive for contentment. Being happy with what you have is a skill. Teach yourself to be grateful and learn to see the glass as half full as opposed to half empty.
8. Live in the moment and take the time to enjoy special times before they pass.