If You Want Change Thu, Jan 03, 2019
Do not bring the old you into the new year!
Here are 5 things to quit doing, to ensure you have a happy and successful year:
- People pleasing - differentiate the line between people pleasing and being kind.
- Playing small - "You will never rise higher than the vision you have for yourself". Make your reality match your vision! What do you want? Write it down, make a plan. (:
- Procrastination - Stress and procrastination go hand-in-hand, procrastination can cause decision fatigue and it is linked with a lack of self confidence.
- Living in the past - Turn past hardships into a learning experience. You cannot change the past and there is no power in the past.
- Perfectionism - focusing on perfection can inhibit you from reaching your goals.
I barely touched on these points so you should also listen to the podcast (screenshot above so you can find it)! You'll love it, promise. :D