The Navy Seal Rule Mon, Mar 04, 2019
Have you ever heard of the Navy Seal 40% rule? It goes like this: when your mind is ready to give up, when you feel like you have nothing else to give, it's at that point that your body is really only at 40% of its total capacity. (Yes, this has actually been proven - it's not just a theory.)
So the next time that you're ready to give up at the gym or on a long run, remember that your body is capable of SO much more. When your mind is telling you no, your body has another 60% or so to give. Use this knowledge to push yourself further, harder, and longer than you ever have before and see what your breakthrough looks like on the other side of that 40%.