Crazy Cat Lady Fri, Apr 20, 2018
As most of you probably know, I love cats. I adore all animals but it has been brought to my attention that I talk about my cats, Fiona and Cassidy, entirely too much, (no offense to my dog Korben who I love very much).
Today for my loop post, guess what I'm gonna talk about some more? Cats. Here are 5 fun facts about kitties!
1. Cats spend 70% of the day sleeping. (Awesome.)
2. For 20 years, the mayor of Talkeetna, a small town in Alaska, was a cat. (What a boss.)
3. In 2013, a cat ran for a mayor in Mexico. (Sick, but it would seem that this cat was less of a boss than Alaska cat.)
4. Cats can't taste sweet things. (Then why do my cats always hover over me with hungry eyes when I'm eating ice cream?)
5. A cat can jump about six times its own height. (Cassidy, despite being a rotund little fellow, can definitely do this...I've seen that cat jump insanely high and wall run trying to catch the elusive red dot from the laser pointer.)
That's all I got for you today! :) Happy Friday, y'all!